DELIVERY AND RETURNS POLICY
IF YOU ARE USING OUR DELIVERY SERVICE
- Goods are generally delivered on pallets in 5 working days.
- Delivery dates are offered in good faith and are only estimates, we cannot be held responsible for late deliveries beyond our control.
- We can offer quicker and timed deliveries subject to quotation and payment for this service.
- The Customer does not have the right to cancel an order due to late delivery.
- We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss due to shortages, late deliveries or items damaged in transit to the Customer or 3rd parties, we shall only be liable for shortages, damaged items at invoice value only if the notification time scale has been adhered to (note6)
- Deliveries with shortages or damaged items must be reported to us within 24 hours of the delivery being made, failure to comply with this term of condition will result in the Company having no obligation or liability for replacement goods or refund.
- Our carrier is diligent and professional in the handling and transportation of our goods, however on occasion damage may occur, signing for goods unchecked will not extend the 24 hour timescale of note 6, goods should be inspected on delivery, goods signed for is acceptance of goods.
- It is the Customers responsibility to ensure the correct resources are available at the time of delivery to unload and manoeuvre efficiently the goods, deliveries will only be made to an area with a level solid smooth load bearing surface.
- It is the Customers responsibility to advise us prior to or at the point of ordering of any restrictions or difficulties the carrier may encounter in respect of making the delivery, articulated lorries are often used by our carrier, failure to comply may result in the delivery being aborted and extra costs incurred by the Customer for a 2nd delivery.
- Risk in respect of the goods passes to the Customer from the moment of delivery.
- Time deadlines shall not be the essence of the contract unless agreed in writing with a director of the Company.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS/DELIVERY
We, us, our, ourselves, the Company means Shopfitout.co.uk/Astore Harrison Ltd
Client, Customer, you, your means the person ordering/paying for the goods under the Terms & Conditions
Goods, product(s), items means goods/product/items you the Customer have ordered from us
Delivery 'working days' means all days other than Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All prices exclude VAT at the current rate and delivery
- We always keep our prices up dated, we reserve the right to alter prices and specification of our goods without prior notice.
- All goods remain the property of Astore Harrison Ltd until full payment has been made.
- All images are for guidance only and may be subject to variation
- All dimensions are nominal, e.g. all posts are +10mm in height, all module sizes are centre to centre, e.g. 1 x 1000mm bay is 1030mm wide, 3 x 1000mm run is 3030mm, whatever the length of run always add on 30mm, our module quoted prices are for a running bay and include for 1 x post and 1 x base leg, backs, shelves, brackets, plinths, data strips – you need to add the run extra components to complete the bay or run of bays this being the appropriately sized post and base leg as detailed and listed in run extra sections.
- The Customer must ensure that the required/ordered goods are to the correct specification and are suitable for the intended use prior to ordering. Our goods are not supplied on a trial basis.
- The return of goods ordered/in transit/delivered are rarely accepted unless previously agreed with us, a returns delivery is to be arranged and paid for by the Customer, a restocking charge of 30% of any returned goods will be charged with a 70% refund only if such goods are received by ourselves in a resalable condition, your legal rights are not affected.
- Our levels of stock vary throughout the year. Should any item/s be unavailable we shall advise you and offer any alternative we may have.
- No order shall be understood to be accepted until our detailed acknowledgment is issued and such details shall be recognised as correct unless you notify us on receipt by return.
- Privacy – all data given by the Customer will only be held by us for the sole purpose of order processing, no data will be passed to other third parties, unless necessary due to legal obligation, the customer will be advised that the disclosure is to be made, the only other exception to this is we need to provide your telephone number and delivery address to our carrier for your delivery of goods that you have purchased.